Monday, April 13, 2009

Night Swimming.

Hello all. Jake Cary (‘Phillip’ in NHTS) here. We are currently setting up for the last thing that we have to shoot and as exciting as it is to get this project into the next stages of production it’s a bit unnerving too. For the past week the only thing I’ve had to worry about is this film. Tomorrow I enter back into the real world of job hunting and feeding myself. As much as I’ve missed my apartment/ my cat/ drinking at 4 PM, this shoot has been a really rich experience.

As this movie has progressed my expectations for the finished product have continually increased. I haven’t seen the footage or heard the sound or really done anything behind the camera, but I know for a fact that I have never been as proud of any project as I am of this one, and would not be surprised to hear the other people involved say that they feel the same.

I know firsthand how exhausting this shoot has been on all involved, and cannot express my gratitude in words describing my thanks to everyone that had anything to do with this film. See you in Utah.

No comments:

Post a Comment