Sunday, March 15, 2009

Danger! Steven Karp

Just a few scenes from shows I currently enjoy or have enjoyed.

The recession doesn't seem to be affecting Rob Dyrdek and I'm glad for it. This show makes me incredibly happy.



I love Lost. I love Matthew Fox. I love Matthew Fox and Terry O Quinn together.




Probably my favorite TV show ever or at least close to it. This scene is when Nate drives out to bury Lisa in secret, after convincing everybody that she had been cremated. I think Peter Krause is an amazing actor and I always wished he'd be in some more films.




One of my favorite scenes from Undeclared. Another great show that got canceled. I used to hate how underappreciated Judd Apatow was but he's obviously doing fine now.



Another show that I absolutely loved. I was always a big fan of the dream sequences in the Sopranos.



Leave some of your favorite scenes!

No comments:

Post a Comment